Building Management System (BMS)
Building Management System (BMS) is a computer-based system that controls and monitors building’s mechanical and electrical services such as HVAC systems, lift systems, fire fighting systems, cold water systems, hot water systems, sewerage treatment systems, power systems, lighting systems, solar systems and security alarms.
- Energy Cost Saving
- Operation Cost Saving
- Maintenance Cost Saving
- Central equipment
- HMI software
- Tier 1 hardware (Building Controller, Advanced Application Controller)
- Tier 2 hardware (Application Specific Controller, Smart Actuator)
- Sensors, transmitters, transducer
- Smart touch screen
Industrial standard protocols such as BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, SNMP, XML, CANbus, Profibus, and so on have been providing the convenience of different system to be able to interoperate with each other.
- BACnet, Lonworks & Modbus are widely being used in the Building Automation industry.
- SNMP & XML are widely being used in the Data Centre & Telco industry
- CANbus & Profibus are widely being used in the Automotive & Factory industry
- Data Trending
- Alarm Threshold
- Process Controlling
- High Level Interface
- Energy Optimizing